Root Explorer Apk: Root Explorer is an Android app and one of the most powerful tools that are being used by many users till date. Root Explorer enables you to manage and save all your files from your mobile phone memory and your SD Card. Root Explorer is the most powerful and useful file manager that is compatible with only the rooted device and users. Well, in this article, I will be sharing you about the Root explorer PC, how to get access to the entire elusive data folder, its amazing features and download process where every root user must know about the excellent control of browsing folders and files on Android or Tablets.
With root explorer, you will be able to remove apk files, zip files and jar files inclusive of deleting, moving and copying folders and files. As this is an Android app, to run the root explorer on your PC, you will need and Android emulator. This app works perfectly, and it is reliable and fast in browsing your device storage as well as SD card files. Before, moving forward with the download process, let’s take a look at the important features of root explorer for easy understanding.
Features of Root Explorer Apk – Everything you need to know!!
- The Root Explorer has in store some great features everything you need to know so that it will be easy for you access the browser easily.
- Root Explorer enables you to manage and extract zip files, jar files.
- You can move any files, copy and delete files with root explorer.
- It lets you share and send files through Mail and Bluetooth.
- With this root explorer, you can search for files with an inbuilt search option.
- With this app, you can directly stream any music or videos with media players from the networks and cloud services.
- With the help of this tool, you can check folder and files properties such as date, size and lot more.
- It enables you to create shortcut home screen for files and folders on your PC for quick access.
- With root explorer, you can get access to any hidden data in Android for protection from the downloaded games and apps.
- With root explorer, you can open multiple tabs just like you open several tabs in browsers.
- Root Explorer has SQLite database viewer that enables you to remount files, send files through Bluetooth or mail, and you can even select multiple files and lot more cool features that you need to explore.
- This app also supports Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. These are the features of Root Explorer everything you need to know before downloading it on you PC. Get this file manager which works well unlike another file manager that are slow in functioning.
How to Download and Install Root Explorer?
As I have earlier mentioned that, Root Explorer is an Android app, so you need to download this app through the use of Android emulator for PC. To do so, you can follow the below easy instructions that will help you to download the Root Explorer for PC without any hassles, free from malware and free of cost.
- Firstly, you will need to download and install Android emulator to download Root Explorer on your PC. Click here to download Android Emulator.
- Once the installation of Android Emulator is complete, now you can download the Root Explorer Apk file from here.
- Once the download for Root Explorer Apk file is complete, you can open the file and run the file through the Android emulator.
- To install the Root Emulator, it might ask you to follow the instructions.
- This is it, and you can now enjoy Root Explorer for PC and start editing, moving or delete any files or folders.
Well, these are the details of amazing features and how to download Root Explorer for PC by following the above easiest and simplest step by step guide. If you haven’t tried this explorer yet, then I would suggest, this is a great tool for managing the folders or files and you can even access quickly to the hidden content to protect your device. So, what are you waiting for? Download the Root Explorer for PC through the use of Android Emulator without having to pay any single penny. Once you get this amazing app on your PC, you can enjoy and explore all the features of Root Explorer.